Jump to:

Pool Access

The pool is open to residents of the community from dawn until dusk. Residents can access the pool areas during these hours by using their access cards.  

To obtain your access cards: 

Hours and locations to obtain your access cards are as follows; all sections of Cypress Creek may come get their access cards Monday through Sunday from 10am to 8pm at the Trent Creek Pool Office.  

All residents will need to complete a new access card registration form.  Residents may choose to complete this form at the location of where they will obtain their cards or they can choose to complete the access card form online at the District’s website at

Residents that are homeowners will need to provide staff with a current driver’s license and then staff will use the County’s tax roll to confirm the information.  

Residents that are leasing will need to provide staff with an up to date driver’s license and provide a copy of their current lease agreement.  Lease agreements can be emailed to or you may bring a copy of it when you are obtaining your access cards.  

Each residence will receive two access cards at no cost.  

Everyone in a household above 16 years of age will be required to obtain their own access card (if they choose to come without an adult) and will also be required to have a picture of them taken at the time of obtaining their cards.  This is a safety measure for amenity management staff and the community. If children 16 years of age and older come with their parents then they do not need their own access card.  It is only when they are attending the pool by themselves that they will be required to have their own card and present it upon entry.  The pictures of residents will only be used for staffing purposes and will not be posted on the access cards.  When someone uses their access card, their picture will appear on the District’s computer and staff will be able to identify the person using the card.  This will also help ensure that children under the age of 16 will not be able to come to the pool facilities without a parent being present. The pictures of residents will only be used for staffing purposes and will not be posted on the access cards; however, the pictures may be subject to disclosure under the State of Florida's Public Records laws.

The Amenity Center Pool Rules & Policies can be found here: Amenity Rules & Policies

Amenity Center Reservations

The amenity center is open to the residents of Cypress Creek from dawn until dusk. Residents are not required to reserve the space, however, the option is available if you would like to host a private event. To reserve the space, you will need to fill out the “Amenity Center Areas Rental Agreement”, sign the last page, and return the signed agreement (plus any applicable fees) to the Amenity Manager.

Check the availability of the amenity center on the Cypress Creek CDD Events calendar here:

Amenity Manager Scheduled Hours

The Amenity Manager's office hours are as follows:

ONSITE:  Monday through Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Jump to: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Back to top

HOA Information

The CDD manages and maintains all common areas of the community such as, front entry features, landscaping at the entrances and parks, lighting issues, turf fertilization and pest control. The HOA is responsible for maintaining and enforcing all of the covenants, conditions, and restrictions related to the use of each homeowner’s property, including their front yard and back yards.

Breeze, is the new management company for Cypress Creek. Breeze is responsible for managing the following matters:

  • Architectural Applications
  • Violation inspections and enforcement activity
  • Collection of the homeowner assessments

If you have any issues or concerns, contact or you may call (813) 565-4663.

Check out the Breeze Cypress Creek HOA website for more information -

Management Contact

Jennifer Scarlercio is the Community Association Manager for the Cypress Creek HOA. Jennifer will be performing monthly inspections of the property to keep Cypress Creek a premier community in the area. She will also be managing the Architectural Review process with the Board. Jennifer may be contact at or at (813) 565-4663.

Questions About Your Account

If you have a question about your account, you may contact the account representative for Cypress Creek, Dorca Batista.  Dorca may be contacted via email at or at (813) 565-4663.  

Architectural Review Board (ARB)

Should you wish to make ANY exterior changes to your home or property, please contact Breeze at and look for the ARB Request tab. You may also go to The online application may take up to one month for approval, but we make every effort to turn the applications around as quickly as possible!

Spectrum Bulk Account Customer Service

If you are experiencing an issue with your cable or internet, please contact Spectrum at (855) 697-7328. Make sure to mention that you are a bulk customer at Cypress Creek HOA.

Back to top


How do I access the amenities at Cypress Creek?

Residents of Cypress Creek can access the amenities by obtaining access cards from the Amenity Manager.  You may do so by in person to the Trent Creek Pool located at 7154 Trent Creek Drive, Ruskin, FL.

For Homeowners & Renters:

1)  Amenity Access & Registration Form

Click on the link to complete the Amenity Access & Registration Form

2) Complete the form

You can either complete the form on your computer using the fill in fields and uploading options or you can print it out and complete it by hand.

3) Submit the form

Return the completed form and verification documents to the Amenity Manager via email to or via regular mail to 4648 Eagle Falls Place, Tampa, FL 33619. 

Acceptable verification documents include:

  • Proof of ID (driver’s license, valid state issued photo ID, or military ID)
  • Proof of Residency (copy of deed, closing document, or current utility bill)

Activation times may vary based on the volume of applications being submitted to the Amenity Manager.

What do I do if my pool access pin stops working?

To reset your pool access pin, send the Amenity Manager an email with your property information, including resident name, property address, and neighborhood name.

The previous owners provided me with a pool access cards but they are not working. What do I do?

Please contact the Amenity Manager at and provide staff with the new homeowner's information, so the access cards can be updated. When emailing the Amenity Manager please include the following in your email;  your property information, including resident name, property address, neighborhood name, and access card numbers.

Can I bring a guest to the pool?

The pool at Cypress Creek is for residents and their guests only. Residents must accompany their guests to the pool and must not leave their guests unattended. Residents are held responsible for the actions of their guests and are held responsible for any damage caused by their guests.

Are there any age restrictions for accessing the pool?

A parent or responsible adult must accompany anyone under the age of 16.

I am new to the community and would like to be informed about upcoming events. Does my community have an events calendar?

Yes, the event calendar can be found on the Events page. Please note that the event calendar only advertises the events that were reserved through the CDD, such as the meetings held by the Board of Supervisors, and private events where a rental agreement or a written request was submitted to the CDD.

Is there a cost to reserve space at the amenity center?

The cost to rent an outdoor kitchen area at the Trent Creek Pool is at $25 per hour and also a refundable security deposit of $300.00 is required to reserve space at any of the covered patio areas at the pool.

How long can I reserve the amenity center?

The amenity center can be reserved for a maximum of four (4) hours.

There's a streetlight in my community that appears to be malfunctioning. Who do I contact?

Contact your local electric company to report streetlights or area lights that are out or malfunctioning.

I spotted a gator in my community! Who do I contact?

Contact the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission to report fish kills, wildlife emergencies, sightings, and any other related wildlife concerns.

The trash has not been picked up in quite some time. Who do I contact?

Contact the company that services your neighborhood to report a missed trash or recycling pick up or any other trash related issues. PLEASE NOTE: Trash or recycling bins that are not easily accessible to the hauler will not be picked up. Parking in the street on designated trash and/or recycling days is the most common cause of a missed pickup.

TIP: Speaking with the hauler directly may reduce your wait time significantly.

Back to top